Dr. Ross Gorrell graduated with honors from the University of Alberta in 1968.
As part of his commitment to patient care, Dr. Gorrell trained in Nitrous Oxide Inhalation and Oral Sedation.
He is a member of the following organizations:
- The Academy of Laser Dentistry
- The Academy of Oral Medicine
- The Academy of Computerized Dentistry
- The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- CEREC Study Club
Dr. Ross Gorrell is a Las Vegas Institute Preferred Dentist (LVI).
He has completed the following post-graduate studies:
- LVI Occlusal training in Neuromuscular Dentistry
- LVI Advanced Functional Aesthetics
- Advanced training in the CEREC Computer Restoration System
- Biocare Implant System
- Invisalign Invisalign Orthodontic System
- Functional Orthodontics
- Biocompatibility of dental materials and Serum Compatibility Testing
- Proper mercury amalgam removal protocol and follow-up mercury elimination protocols
- cerec mercury-free fillingsMicro-dentistry (air abrasion procedures that remove tooth decay)
- Healozone: ozone decay remineralizing
- Laser DIAGNOdent Early Decay Detection and Prevention
- Key 3 Laser (considered the most advanced laser available), completed training and acts as mentor to other dentists
Our mission is to optimize our clients’ health and appearance by offering only the finest "state of the art" biocompatible materials and dental care possible in a calm and relaxed environment.
For more information or to book an appointment at our Tsawwassen, Delta BC dental practice please contact us today.